All appointments are complimentary.
Each fitting room fits 3-4 guest
Private room can be booked out for guests exceeding 4 people (please request the private room when scheduling)
We allow and recommend all clients take pictures of their bridal gown and experience in our store.
Quick and precise interview by your bridal consultant.
First time trying on? We will help you pin point what style, neckline, fabric, etc looks best.
A guided tour around the store to pull the gowns we suggest and any that catch your eye, we call this your “line up”.
Now the fun begins…trying on the beautiful gowns. Feel free to eliminate any you don’t care for and keep the favorites in the running. All the favorites get tried on in the end with accessories to find “the one”.
BRIDAL GOWN FAQS
- Fun pictures with friends and family (and the cute signs and consultants from Lillian Lottie)!
- Filling out your contract is quick and easy. Basic information is followed by measurements and a quick contract review.
- Finding your size. The consultant will review your measurements with the corresponding designer size chart. Lillian Lottie will make a recommendation; however, you know your body best and can choose the size your gown is ordered in. Extra length is always addressed, at this time, if needed.
- All pricing, taxes, extras you may need (like fabric, extra length, rushes) will be clearly stated on the contract, of which you will receive a copy.
- A 75% deposit is required and can be paid with any form of payment (Check, cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express).
Any gown can be ordered with custom changes. You can change anything from neckline to color, to fabric, etc.
Lillian Lottie Bridal Couture is one of the few salons with an onsite alteration department. Why is that so significant? We take the liability on all alterations performed here and guarantee the final fit.
Generally speaking, alterations take about 3-5 fittings. We can work with whatever type of timeframe you have until your wedding or if you are out of state, so the follow-up process can be worry free.
Each bridal gown is handmade, upon order placement. The timing for this is unique to each gown made. Once the gown arrives, expect to need alterations. Every gown needs some sort of “fit” adjustment.
Yes, changes can be addressed at your first fitting. We encourage you to make your gown special for you.
With that said, we also do not require that you do alterations just because you purchased your gown here. We want every bride to feel comfortable with every step of their bridal experience. Have a seamstress you trust? You are more than welcome to take your gown wherever you choose.
No worries. Most gowns can be ordered with a rush. We also have a large selection of “in stock” or “quick delivery” gowns.
A trunk show is a variety of gowns, not yet available in stores, sent by our designers as a preview of the upcoming collection. This limited time is a fun opportunity to view amazing new styles.
A blusher is a piece of veiling that goes over your face when you walk down the aisle. It is lifted when whoever gives you away presents you to your future husband.
Get in Touch
We always love to hear from our customers. Feel free to drop in or contact us during our business hours.
Tuesday – Friday 11am – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday & MondayCLOSED
Address 8100 E. INDIAN SCHOOL RD. #110 SCOTTSDALE